New Mexico Elk
This outfitter consistently produces 320+ bulls on his over 400,000 acres of prime private New Mexico trophy elk hunting ground in units 10, 12 & 13, which are considered some of the premier elk hunting units in New Mexico. These are resident elk and the ranches you will be hunting on do not have large concentrations of elk but they do have tremendous trophy quality with the goal being to harvest only 330+ bulls. Typical herd bulls on these ranches will be in the 370-400″+ range. This outfitter runs very close to 100% shot opportunity on high quality bulls. The best bull they’ve taken here scored well over 400″ B&C.
This hunt books fast, so get ahold of us if you’re interested. We’d love to help you out.
- over 400,000 acres of private ground
- Archery elk hunts start Sept 1 – 22
- Trophy rifle elk hunts Oct 1 – 20
- 5 day landowner tag hunts that run from Oct 21- Dec 31
- Cow hunts are also available