A Kyrgyzstan ibex hunt is very safe, one of the most memorable hunts you ever go on, and one of the best values in the hunting world. It is a friendly country to hunt and the U.S. military has been operating from there for some time. This is a mountain hunt in every sense of the word. You will travel to and from camp on horseback. These little horses are very tough, and travel some of the most rugged mountains found any place in the world with ease.
A Kyrgyzstan ibex hunt is an amazing horseback mountain hunting experience!
They’re sure footed, tough, and get you into some country that will blow your mind. Mid-Asian ibex are in general, the most difficult sub-species to hunt due to the high altitudes and steep country they live in. But, they are also the least expensive and most common of the ibex. You can go ibex hunting in Kyrgyzstan for about the same price as an elk hunt in the states.
- Ibex tags in Kyrgyzstan are basically guaranteed.
- Experience the amazing culture of the Kyrgyzstan people.
- It is common to combo these hunts with a Marco Polo sheep.
- Our outfitters give you the option to have an English speaking guide along on your hunt.
- These hunts are very affordable when compared to other ibex hunts, and especially sheep hunts.
Our mid-Asian ibex hunts in Kyrgyzstan are one of the best hunting values in the world.
We would love to help you book this amazing hunt for yourself. Contact us today.
Ask about Trip #OI-AMO2
There are no reviews yet.