Hunter: James Grossi
Date: October 22 to October 27, 2021
Trip Taken: Idaho Elk and Mule Deer Combo Hunt
Consultant: Kyle Hanson | Outdoors International
I asked Kyle Hansen for a remote mountain hunt with horses and mules. I didn’t want an easy hunt, but I wanted good food and scenery. We saw elk and mule deer almost every day. I ended up shooting a 170+ wilderness mulie that was heavy and dark horns with deep forks and 4” bladed eye guards. I could not be happier. I definitely got what I asked for and more!
- How would you rate your trip overall? Great. They were fantastic. The horses and mules are top notch. The food and accommodations were fantastic. I would definitely go back again
- How were your guide(s)? Great
- How was your lodging? Great
- How was the food? Great
- How was your outfitters communication? Great
- How physically demanding was your trip? Difficult
- Do you have anything to add about your outfitter?
- How would you rate your consultant? Great. I had a list of what and how I wanted my hunt and he delivered it all.
- Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their hunt.
Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected hunting experts to help you book your next hunt. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great hunting trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
My hunt was absolutely top notch.
The outfitter is a fantastic man and incredibly hard working and knowledgeable, there is no doubt he will do everything within his power to make peoples hunts successful and enjoyable. I plan to do it again with him next year for sure.
Our hunt was excellent.
We saw bucks every day along with all other sorts of wildlife. Mountain goats, bears, and foxes were common sights. Fishing and crabbing was special bonus. The food was excellent, the crew was amazing. Outdoors International did a great job of finding exactly what we were looking for.
What an amazing experience!
The hunting lodge was out of this world!, Rooms, food and the scenery were all A+. Our guide was exceptional and had us on Shiras moose all five days. We saw over 30 total with at least 10 bulls. They had a plan for everything including taxidermy and game processing.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.