Kansas Turkey Hunt in the Flint Hills
This Kansas turkey hunt takes place on approximately 15,000 acres in the Kansas Flint Hills, and high success rates are the expectation. If you’re working on completing your Grand Slam Turkey Hunt, our Kansas hunt is a great place to bag a Rio.
- Hunt Rio Grande and Easter turkeys on the same hunt.
- Season is Mid April until the end of May.
- Semi or fully guided hunts. Hunters can do their own calling or guides can assist them, it is up to you.
- You’ll be hunting pre-scouted birds, mostly from ground blinds, with full body mounted decoys.
- You will be hunting near Olsburg, Kansas in the Flint Hills.
- Two bird limit.
- Lodging is newly remodeled farmhouse accommodations. Laundry, walk in showers, satellite television, all linens and towels are provided.
- Jump over to their property in Nebraska to hunt Merriam’s all in the same trip.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Kansas has tons of wild turkeys and this outfitter has great populations of both Eastern and Rio Grande Wild turkeys on all of their properties. Unpressured birds and the beautiful landscape make this one of the most exciting turkey hunts out there. Over-the-counter tags offer additional appeal, with a long spring season, including some exceptional fall and winter turkey hunting.
Lots of birds and light hunting pressure make this Kansas turkey hunt exceptional. If you’re interested, contact us today!
Ask About Hunt #OI-BAO2