Rick Cudlipp, BC Black Bear Hunt Report
Definitely, if not engaged in a hunt at the time. The relationship that I have with Russ as a friend is very important to me and I sure wish that all of my hunts had been through him.
I arrived late at night, hunted the next day. Saw black bear and grizzly every day. Held out until last day and shot a beautiful British Columbia black bear with guide Gary. If possible, would hunt with him for the rest of my hunting career. He is a wonderful person and has a great sense of humor. A very capable guide who is in terrific shape and demonstrates above average mountain skills. I made friend’s here that will be sorely missed until I meet them again. One of the top three of all of my hunts for sure. They produce and bend over backwards for you.
I was 100% happy with my hunt! Outdoors International should adopt me as their handicapped poster child! Even though I have back and knee issues, I never give in to the pain and make each shot count!
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes