Florida Alligator Hunting
Any excuse to go to Florida is great, and when you go we suggest you book an alligator hunt.
Florida is usually the first place people think of when alligator hunting comes to mind, and over the years, our Florida alligator hunting outfitters have taken 5,000+ gators that have been over six feet!
Alligator Hunting Florida
- Florida is the alligator hunting capital of the world!
- Lots of alligators. In fact there are over 7,000 permits issued to hunters each season.
- BIG gators!
- Day hunts are available.
- An exciting hunt.
Trophy Florida Alligator Hunt
If you decide to go to Florida alligator hunting, be ready for the time of your life.
On a hot, pleasant night, you and your Florida alligator hunting outfitter will navigate the warm lakes and rivers of searching for red gator eyes with a powerful flashlight. Alligators are very active at night and you will carefully look over a number of them to find that one gator you’ve been looking for. You will actually be calling alligators into range as you search.
Florida alligator hunting can be intense!
- Florida alligator hunting season is August through November. This is a great time to visit Florida.
- If you don’t have a bow or crossbow, the alligator hunting outfitter will have gear for you to use.
- There will be a very detailed orientation prior to your hunt so you know exactly what to do while all hell is breaking loose.
- Success rates are nearly 100%.
- We’ve been booking this hunt for years and our hunters rave about it.
Once you find a big alligator that you like the looks of, it’s time to slip into bow range. Your arrow has a strong, barbed point designed to stay lodged under the skin. Attached to the tip is a braided line with a large float attached to the other end. Now get ready for a fight! You (with your guides help if needed) will fight the alligator to the side of the boat and harpoon it with a much heavier line. It might take awhile to get the gator controlled, at which point a bang stick is used to finish it off. Florida alligator hunting may sound easy, but this is a large, prehistoric, dangerous predator. Are you ready?
Alligator Day Hunts in Florida
This is a perfect day hunt for alligators while you’re in Florida. Over the years, this outfitter has taken over 5,000 Gators that have been longer than six feet!
This Florida gator hunt is under priced in our opinion, but that’s a win for you. On this hunt you have the option to hunt with any weapon. You can archery hunt or us a rifle as the usual method of alligator hunting but it’s ultimately up to you decide how you want to harvest one of these awesome animals.
- Because this outfitter has the ability to hunt several different ranches this gives the hunter several hundred gators to choose from!
- This outfitter is comfortable in guaranteeing you the chance to harvest a gator that you will remember.
- Gators range from a size of four feet to a whopping 13 feet long!
- Since this hunt is just a one day affair, lodging and meals are not included.
- These are cheap alligator hunts, but we don’t expect that they’ll stay that way long.
We’d love to help you book a hunt.
Whether you just want to know some prices, or need more information about one of our destinations, OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is here as a resource, and it won’t cost you a thing.
Just fill out the form below or give us a call at (208) 991-4868 and we’ll get started matching your priorities, budget, timing and expectations to the ideal destination.