Florida is usually the first place people think of when a gator hunt comes to mind, and over the years, our Florida alligator hunting outfitters have taken 5,000+ gators that have been over six feet! Any excuse to go to Florida is great, and when you go we suggest you book an alligator hunt.
Florida Alligator Hunting
- Florida is the alligator hunting capital of the world!
- Lots of alligators. In fact there are thousands of permits issued to hunters each season.
- BIG gators!
- By the aid of a tight beamed light your guide will call multiple gators into range each night.
- Day hunts are available.
- An exciting hunt.
- The Florida Hunting Season is August through November.
- The State issues alligator tags through a four phase, random application process. You can expect to receive a package in the mail with your license, permit and two CITES tags within six weeks.
GET MORE INFORMATION
Please be thorough so we can help you book the perfect hunting trip.
Do you have a particular destination in mind? What species would you like to hunt? Do you need to stay within a budget? Will you be hunting with a group? Etc.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.