This luxury Bristol Bay fly fishing lodge has been hosting anglers from around the world. With one of the world’s largest salmon runs, SEVERAL MILLION sockeye salmon return to this region every summer. On top of that, this area is is world-renowned for its sea-run Dolly Varden. If you hit it right, the Rainbow trout fishing can be exceptional.
Because of consistent and wise management practices, we fish in one of the world’s last sustainable Pacific salmon fisheries. The rivers this premier flyout fishing lodge operates on are healthy and harbor large populations of fish. You can catch all five species of Pacific Salmon, Rainbow Trout, Arctic Char, Dolly Varden, Grayling, and Pike.
Premier, Luxury Bristol Bay Fly Fishing Lodge
Six different, and spectacular fishing destinations.
The lodge is strategically located between Wood-Tikchik State Park and the Togiak National Wildlife Refuge. The close proximity to both watersheds provides guests with extraordinary angling opportunities, rarely equaled anywhere in the world. Alaska’s Wood-Tikchik State Park is the largest and perhaps most unique state park in America.
The lodge was newly renovated in 2018.
It offers anglers a well-appointed facility that provides comfort and elegance with the joys of camaraderie in a wilderness setting. No to mention a breathtaking view.
- The main lodge features a professionally equipped kitchen, dining room, great room with fireplace, bar, library, and a large well furnished fly tying bench with everything needed to tie flies to trick the fish on the surrounding rivers and lakes.
- There is also a fully equipped fly and tackle shop where, should the need arise any angler can be completely outfitted.
- When the weather is warm the lodge decks are a favorite gathering places for appetizers, cocktails and our weekly barbecues.
- Relax in the hot tub or wood fired sauna after a long day of fishing.
- Keep your waders and rain jackets dry in the warming house.
- In addition to the eight spacious bedrooms in the main lodge, there are four comfortable and private cabins set around the property. These cedar cabins are utilized for small groups or families. Each cabin offers a view of Lake Aleknagik.
Weather permitting, you will fish a new and different location each day.
It is completely possible to catch every species of fish available, and enjoy the total and ultimate Alaskan fishing experience! During your week you will spend one night at each of the very different fish camps. The two remote fish camps offer guests the chance to experience what Alaska is really about! The overnight camps seem to always be the highlight of the week for guests offering possibly the best wilderness experience in Alaska.
This amazing Bristol Bay fly fishing lodge makes this a great family vacation or corporate fishing trip!
For half a decade, this remote fishing lodge has extensively explored and fished the Bristol Bay region of Western Alaska. What they have learned during this time has allowed them to design and fine tune a fishing program to maximize your experience during your week. Each morning you will be informed of your next day’s adventure by your assigned guide, and he/she will prepare you for the following day.
Are you interested in booking this fishing trip?
If you are looking for the ultimate Alaskan fishing experience, enjoy some luxury food and accommodations, and like to catch fish, this is the trip for you!Get Pricing and More Information
Reference Trip #OI-BBL1