California’s 1,200 miles of Pacific coastline and hundreds of lakes and rivers provide plenty of diverse fishing opportunities.
Top 10 Best Places to go Fishing in California:
- San Joaquin Delta – bass, catfish, stripers and sturgeon
- McCloud River – trout
- Clear Lake – bass
- Lake Shasta – bass
- Santa Monica Pier – halibut, herring, surf perch, sculpin, calico bass, mackerel
- Lake Almanor – trout, smallmouth bass
- Lake Cuyamaca – trout, bass
- Castaic Lake – bass
- Russian River – steelhead, smallmouth bass
- Coronado Ferry Landing Pier – sand bass, spotted bay bass, mackerel, bonito, rays, sharks
Discover why thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.
Request Pricing Or More Info Talk To a Consultant
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.