Evan Barrickman, Patagonia Fishing Trip Report
Where do I begin? This was a trip of a lifetime. Phenomenal accommodations at the lodge, great people and excellent fishing. The Blanco camp, which was only accessible by horseback and then a boat ride was out of this world. The fishing was the best I have ever seen and the camp was far more luxurious than one would imagine at such a remote location. 13/10 would recommend.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was fair.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Give him a raise. Pat should have a bunch more of my photos.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Call to Book Your Adventure
We’ll help you choose the best trip for your budget and goals.