Derek Hock, DIY Caribou Hunt
The caribou hunt was everything that I expected.
The weather this year made the hunting difficult and the outfitter took us out farther than anyone. They dropped us in a prime location where we saw plenty of caribou during the entire trip. The knowledge and experience of the outfitter and their staff contributed to the success that we had out in the field. The outfitter and staff definitely helped to make this an experience of a lifetime.
- Overall, my Alaska caribou hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My Alaska outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food and accommodations were good.
My consultant was Russ Meyer
- My hunting consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was not an issue.
- My consultant was good enough.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes