Croatia Mouflon Sheep
Native, Free Range Mouflon Ram Hunt
This is the best mouflon hunt in the world, hands down. This is a real mountain style sheep hunt, not a Texas high fence hunt for released rams. You will work for your trophy by hiking through rugged sub-Mediterranean scrub brush along the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic sea.
- Free range, fair chase 3 day hunt
- Mouflon sheep can be hunted year-round, but the best time to hunt them is September through early December.
- Excellent trophy quality. Representative, Bronze, Silver and Gold rams are available.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt
- Over 95% success with a 100% opportunity rate.
- Combo with Balkan Chamois
- Guiding is 1×1, they are very professional game managers and very knowledgeable hunters. Communication is not an issue as your guides will speak English.
- You will stay in a B&B on the water! It is clean and comfortable. You will eat local food for breakfast and dinner, lunch is not included. Recommend you buy fresh bread, meat and cheese at the local shop with your guide on the way to the hunt area. Lunch will be a break on hill.
- This outfitter also offers hunts for Eurasian brown bear; mouflon sheep; Balkan chamois; red stag; roe deer; Dalmation wild sheep; feral sheep and wild boar.