Mouflon Sheep Hunting in Croatia
Native, free range mouflon hunting Croatia
This is the best mouflon hunt in the world, hands down. This is a real mountain style sheep hunt, not a Texas high fence hunt for released rams. You will work for your trophy by hiking through rugged sub-Mediterranean scrub brush along the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic sea.
- Free range, fair chase (3 day hunt is recommended) mouflon sheep hunt.
- Mouflon sheep can be hunted year-round, but the best time to hunt them is September through early December.
- Excellent trophy quality. Representative, Bronze, Silver and Gold rams are available.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt.
- Over 95% success with a 100% opportunity rate.
- Combo with Balkan Chamois
- Guiding is 1×1, they are very professional game managers and very knowledgeable hunters. You will be provided with a translator.
- You will stay in waterfront hotel! It is clean and comfortable. You will eat local food for breakfast and dinner, lunch is not included. Recommend you buy fresh bread, meat and cheese at the local shop with your guide on the way to the hunt area. Lunch will be a break on hill.
- This outfitter also offers hunts for Eurasian brown bear; Balkan chamois; red stag; roe deer; Dalmation wild sheep; feral sheep and wild boar.
After researching Mid Asian Ibex hunting in Kyrgyzstan for almost a year, my wife Maria and I set up our hunt through Outdoors International with the outfitter we wanted to use in Kyrgyzstan. Over the next six months, OI was very helpful in assisting to get all of the logistics in order. This can be a part of any International hunt that is challenging and not all that much fun-gun permits, travel itineraries, money transfers, ect.
People don’t know what they are missing out on. Just because Kyrgyzstan end in “stan” doesn’t mean you wont make it back alive. An unbelievable experience of a lifetime!
I couldn’t believe in less than seven days I had harvested a dall sheep and a grizzly bear, it was a trip of a life time! I cant say enough about how impressed I was with this Outfitter. From the knowledge of the outdoors to how my made my time in camp with him very memorable.
I’ve been on a lot of hunts over the past years, and can honestly say this was one of my best trips to date! With animals in every direction, the hardest decision was figuring out which Goat we were going after. That is a true rarity these days. I can’t wait to go back to hunt with this outfit!
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.