Hunter: Bob Guthrie
Date: March, 2018
Consultant: Mat Cervantes – OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
It was a tough week to go to Florida to start our world slam, the gobblers and weather was not on our side. The Osceola gobblers had just got with the hens and were not running the other gobblers off. It rain two days and it only slowed down the hunt for a few hours each day. We were able to set up on these two Osceola and made good shots on both of them. We both had a great time hunting this area.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Terry and Amy Harper made sure we had a great time and put us in a position to bag our Osceola.
- Their communication before, during and after the trip was perfect.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is great to work with. Looking forward to our next hunt in April.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.