Bob Guthrie, Florida Osceola Turkey Hunt Report
It was a tough week to go to Florida to start our world slam, the gobblers and weather was not on our side. The gobblers had just got with the hens and were not running the other gobblers off. It rain two days and it only slowed down the hunt for a few hours each day. We were able to set up on these two Osceola and made good shots on both of them. We both had a great time hunting this area.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more. Terry and Amy Harper made sure we had a great time and put us in a position to bag our Osceola.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- My consultant was Mat Cervantes. Mat is great to work with. Looking forward to our next hunt in April.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Or Just Give Us a Call