Bob Guthrie Osceola Hunt Report
Florida Osceola Turkey Hunt – March 17 thru 20, 2018
It was a tough week to go to Florida to start our world slam, the gobblers and weather was not on our side. The gobblers had just got with the hens and were not running the other gobblers off. It rain two days and it only slowed down the hunt for a few hours each day. We were able to set up on these two Osceola and made good shots on both of them. We both had a great time hunting this area.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were good.
Terry and Amy Harper made sure we had a great time and put us in a position to bag our Osceola.
- My consultant was Mat Cervantes.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
Mat is great to work with. Looking forward to our next hunt in April.
Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
Can we use this in social media? Yes