Hunter: Antoine Tohmeh
Date: December 26th-30th, 2018
Trip Taken: Texas Archery Aoudad Hunt
December 26th-30th, 2018
My outfitter did everything he said he would do on my aoudad hunt. He got me within a 50 yards with my bow on a free range trophy aoudad (no fence, no feeder, no blinds). We also had multiple opportunities if I had been a rifle hunter (150-470 yards ). Very comfortable lodge, hot shower and good food. Excellent cable TV.
- Overall, my sheep hunt was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food and accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes.
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes.
- Can we use this in social media? Yes.