Argentina Cast and Blast
This is an incredible Argentina cast and blast option for golden dorado and ducks.
- Hunt in the morning and fish the afternoons.
- 12 different species of ducks with very liberal bag limits in Argentina.
- Hunting is done from different blinds with decoys, dogs, and guides to call for you.
- Stay in a luxury, live aboard “Mothership”.
- Fine dining.
- Season is May 15 through August 15.
- Only 2.5 hours from Buenos Aires!
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
This is a very unique Argentina cast and blast program where guests will enjoy luxury houseboat accommodations. The Parana River Delta is the second largest in South America next to the Amazon. It encompasses 4,600 square miles of river channel, back bays, lagoons, river banks, and duck and fish habitat. You will be set in a remote part of the Parana River Delta offering hunting access to less pressured areas that are just a short skiff ride from the Mothership.
The Mothership is 75 feet long and 25 feet wide with three levels.
Lodging is provided on the ship which features on its first level 4 double bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, each provided with A/C for added comfort. The second level has a beautiful living room, dining room, and kitchen. The second level also offers a deck to relax and take in the incredible views and wildlife as you enjoy a cocktail before dinner. The upper most level has a magnificent 360 degree view, provided with comfortable lounge chairs.
- Satellite phone, flat screen TV with films and TV, and Internet are available as well.
- The Parana Gypsy even provides same day laundry service folded neatly and placed on your bed.
- The mother ship accommodates up to eight anglers maximum per week.
This area of Northern Argentina offers the finest wing shooting with daily bag limits of 25 ducks!
You will have the opportunity to harvest 12 different species of ducks during your stay. Hunting is done from many different preset blind locations. Guides call ducks in for you and have well trained dogs for retrieval.
Duck species you can hunt on this Argentina Cast and Blast Trip:
- Siriri pampa (white faced whistling duck)
- Picazo (Rosy billed Pochard)
- Capuchino (Silver teal)
- Maicero (Yellow Billed pintail)
- Colorado (Cinnamon teal)
- De Collar (Ringed teal)
- Brasilero (Brazilian teal)
- Creston (Crested duck)
- Plus many more…
Spectacular fishing for Golden Dorado!
Fishing can be done with either fly or spin gear and is mostly done from the Carolina skiffs set up for fishing. The target species is Golden Dorado. If you are an experienced angler you can expect to catch 10-15 dorado per day with chances at more. Fish are in the 3-7 pound range with fish up to and exceeding 10 pound an everyday occurrence. Remember golden dorado have incredibly hard mouth and a solid hook set is required to keep them pinned.
If this Argentina Cast and Blast trip sounds good to you, contact us today.
Ask about Trip #OI-GDRC2