Mule Deer Hunting in Utah
Trophy Mule Deer Hunts in Utah
- Opportunity rate is near 100% for rifle mule deer hunters, and pushing 80% for bowhunters.
- Success rates for archery are 65% and rifle is 95+%.
- The average bucks taken on these Utah mule deer hunts are 160″+ with the chance at a real monster over 200″.
- The Utah CWMU mule deer hunts run from September 1 through October 31 (some hunts go on until November 10 as well).
Mule deer hunting in Utah can be incredible, especially on private ground. The hard part is drawing a good tag, and we can take care of that problem. Most of the ranches are in the CWMU program (Cooperative Wildlife Management Unit). As a result, you are able to obtain your tags directly from the outfitter without the hassle and worry of whether you will draw out or not. The ranches that are not enrolled CWMU program are in general season tag units.
Utah Conservation Tags
Utah recently started a conservation tag program. Conservation tags are 100% tax deductible for the buyer. This conservation money is used on wildlife projects in Utah. It’s money well spent for wildlife and habitat. These tags allow us to hunt the premium areas without waiting to draw a tag. We can assist you in purchasing these tags and help you apply for the big game drawings.
Their Utah Lodge is located only 50 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport. It has seven bedrooms and six-baths with three levels and 6,000 square feet of rustic, western luxury. Amenities include a wrap-around deck with a commercial-style barbecue; flat screen tv’s with surround sound; wireless internet; a washer and dryer; air hockey, and foosball table; pool table; a large kitchen (with a full-time chef; and a dining room that can seat 26 people.
Also on the property are eight sleeping cabins, each with two beds and a separate bathroom; a stocked fishing pond; horses and stables; a 12-person hot tub; and a shooting range with targets from 100 to 600 yards.
- Thanks for reaching out to check on me after my hunt. I can’t compliment the outfitter enough. They provided us a fantastic hunt and were able to adjust the hunt to my physical limitations. We rate them A+ and we look forward to going back out with them one day. Moving forward we are scheduled to hunt moose in September and deer in November.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.