Utah mule deer hunting has always been near the top of the list when it comes to monster mulies. The hunting in Utah can be incredible, especially on private ground. The hard part is drawing a good tag, but we can help you take care of that problem. Especially noteworthy are the Limited Entry Units, such as; Henry Mountain, Paunsaugunt, West Desert Vernon, Oak Creek, Book Cliffs, Thousand Lake and the Doloris Triangle. However, due to good management, their general season units have been producing some great bucks as well. The only downside is that the demand for hunting in Utah continues to grow.
Utah Mule Deer Hunting Seasons
Utah mule deer hunting sits apart from other states because hunters who aren’t expecting a Boone and Crockett muley can hunt hard during the general season, and have a decent opportunity to kill a giant deer.
- Archery – August 15-31
- Muzzleloader – September 23 – October 1
- Early Season – October 7-11
- General Season – October 17-25
- Late Season – October 28 – November 5
Utah has a Conservation Tag program.
Conservation Tags purchased from a charitable organization are 100% tax deductible for the buyer. This conservation money is used to fund wildlife projects. These tags allow us to hunt the premium areas without waiting years and years to draw a tag. If you’re after a trophy hunt we would recommend that you purchase a conservation tag or contact us to find out the best limited entry units to apply for.
Utah is managed for awesome trophy quality, and is one of the only states that is actually growing it’s mule deer herd.
- OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL has a wide variety of deer hunts, ranging from lodge hunts on private ranches, to traditional backcountry deer hunts.
- Amazing archery hunting opportunities.
- We also have some great combo options for elk in Utah.
- We can assist you in obtaining conservation or landowner tags or help you with the Utah draw.
Discover why tens of thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.