To turkey hunt Hawaii is to experience a unique hunt in the tropical forests, plains, and mountains that most people visiting the islands will never experience. There are very few places in the world where you can stay at a resort destination, experience amazing weather AND incredible year-round hunting.
Wild turkey hunting in Hawaii is some of the best in North America, with lots of gobblers and some amazing, unique country to hunt in. In the early 1960s, Texas transferred approximately 400 Rio Grande wild turkeys to the Hawaiian Islands. Since then, the turkeys have flourished.
Wild turkey hunting in Hawaii:
- Great hunting for Rio Grande wild turkeys.
- Hawaii is amazingly beautiful.
- This is a unique turkey hunt, different from turkey hunting anywhere else in the world. In Hawaii, you chase gobblers at elevations of 6,000 to 10,000 feet in the morning and hang out on white sandy beaches in the afternoon.
- Great success rates on big Rio gobblers.
- Combo with Hawaii exotic big game species.
- Hawaii spring turkey hunting season is in March.
Are you after your Grand Slam?
To get their Rio Grande gobbler, Kansas or Texas typically come to mind first for most hunters, but Hawaii makes a great place to start. If turkey hunting in the mornings, and hanging out on the beach with your family in the afternoon sounds good to you, turkey hunt Hawaii! It’s not for everybody…but we think that maybe it should be.
Request Pricing Or More Info
Talk To a Consultant
Discover why thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Request Pricing Or More Info Talk To a Consultant