Are you looking for the best Texas fishing vacations? From deep sea fishing, to coastal redfishing, to farm pond bass, Texas fishing is legendary.
Best Bass Fishing in Texas:
Texas has some of the best damn bass fishing in the world.
- Caddo Lake – Largemouth Bass; Crappie; Catfish; Chain Pickerel; White and Yellow Bass; Sunfish
- Choke Canyon Reservoir – Largemouth Bass; White Bass; Catfish; Bluegill; Sunfish; Alligator Gar
- Lake Texoma – White Bass; Striped Bass; Largemouth Bass; Spotted Bass; Bluegill; Catfish; Crappie
- Lake Amistad – Largemouth Bass; Smallmouth Bass; Catfish; White Bass; Striped Bass
- Lake Fork – Largemouth Bass; Crappie; Catfish; White Bass; Sunfish
- Lake O’ The Pines – Largemouth Bass; Spotted Bass; Catfish; White Bass; Crappie; Sunfish; Chain Pickerel
- Cedar Creek Lake – Largemouth Bass; Catfish; White Bass; Hybrid Striped Bass; Crappie
Best Redfishing Spots in Texas:
- Port O’Connor
- Port Mansfield
Best Deep Sea Fishing in Texas:
- Port Aranas / Rockport / Corpus Christi
- South Padre Island / Port Isabel