Paulo Peres, Scottish Stag Hunt Report
Hunting in three different estates in the eastern Scottish Highlands was an amazing experience. The scenery alone was worth the trip and the challenging hikes up and down the mountains. First grade guides, great red stags harvested, excellent lodging at the Dornoch Castle and the outfitters attention will see me back there next year.
- Overall, my trip to Scotland was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was extreme.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Mat Cervantes
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My consultant was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes