Missouri Deer Hunting
Missouri deer hunting ranks #5 according to Pope and Young and Boone and Crockett entries.
If you’re after a big buck, and who isn’t – look at the northwestern part of the state. Shelby and Knox Counties are the Missouri’s best whitetail deer hunting areas. Northern Missouri is producing monstrous whitetail bucks due to an 8 point antler restriction rule implemented by the Missouri Department of Conservation in 2010. There are “undiscovered” farms in this state that are just about unhunted. Don’t overlook it!
Missouri is also the only State in the Midwest where hunters can rifle hunt during the peak of the rut!
No draw! Missouri tags are available over the counter. Missouri has over-the-counter tags and good archery and rifle deer hunting seasons, as well as a late muzzleloader hunt. You can hunt with a crossbow during the archery season
- Archery Season: Last week Oct through the first few weeks of November.
- Rifle Season: Mid November.
- Muzzleloader Season: December
Trophy Missouri Deer Hunting
Our Missouri deer hunting outfitter has a commitment to offering high quality hunts for trophy hunters.
This Missouri deer hunting farm is as good or better than any other whitetail deer hunting you’ll find in the Midwest, including Iowa, Kansas, Ohio, Illinois – literally anywhere whitetail deer are found!
They have some of the best deer hunting in Missouri, and an abundance of young deer that will easily score 125 to 135 inches. However those same deer will score 150 to 200 inches if allowed to grow. Because of this they have a minimum antler size of 140 inches for 10 points, and 135 inches for 8 points. Bob Foulkrod has hunted this Missouri farm numerous times, which speaks for itself.
This Missouri farm touches the southeastern Iowa border and is less than an hour from Illinois.
- Minimum score of 140 inches.
- Over the counter tags.
- Archery hunts are pre, and post rut in October through the first three weeks of November.
- Rifle Missouri deer hunting season is mid November.
- There is also a late season muzzleloader hunt.
- Contact us for more information on this hunt.
This outfitter is a proven leader with over 30 years experience guiding whitetail deer hunters.
- They manage the land for trophy animals with strict management policies that protect the natural genetics.
- Great meals and accommodations.
- They manage roughly 5,000 acres in Iowa, and 6,500 acres in Missouri.
- They farm the land as well and manipulate the crops for the best deer hunting possible.
We’d love to help you book a hunt.
Whether you just want to know some prices, or need more information about one of our destinations, OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL is here as a resource, and it won’t cost you a thing.
Just fill out the form below or give us a call at (208) 991-4868 and we’ll get started matching your priorities, budget, timing and expectations to the ideal destination.