Hunter: Jim Peak
Date: September 12-25, 2020
Hunting Consultant: Russ Meyer with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
Myself and three friends booked this hunt back in 2017. We were split into two camps.
Myself and Brad Throop tagged out the first two days! We got a couple real nice bulls! Mark Wilson and Nick Lewis were 11.4 miles from us. Mark punched his tag on the first day! The outfitter picked Brad and I up and flew us over to their camp, and we hunted two days with them and Nick was able to get a nice bull!
We had a blast! I would highly recommend this moose hunt.
- Overall, my hunting trip in Alaska was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Physically, the trip was moderate.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
Would you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes
My Hunting Consultant was Russ Meyer with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
Russ’s communication before, during and after the trip was great. I enjoy speaking with him on phone. He is an excellent storyteller!
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes