Chamois Hunting Croatia
- Free range, fair chase, three day hunt.
- Chamois season is October 1 through January. They rut in November.
- Excellent trophy quality. Representative, Bronze, Silver and Gold rams are available.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt with over 95% success with a 100% opportunity rate.
- You can combo this hunt with mouflon sheep. This is a VERY affordable, real sheep hunt. Mouflons on this hunt are even more affordable than an aoudad hunt.
- Guiding is 1:1, they are very professional game managers and very knowledgeable hunters.
- This outfitter also offers hunts for Eurasian brown bear; red stag; roe deer; Dalmatian wild sheep; feral sheep and wild boar.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
This is a real mountain style hunt for native game in their natural habitat. You will work for your chamois by hiking up and down rugged sub-Mediterranean scrub brush along the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic sea. This is a VERY affordable, real mountain hunt.
Chamois hunting Croatia is one of the best wild, native spot-and-stalk, mountain hunts in the world!
If this hunt sounds great to you, contact us today.
Ask about Hunt #OI-AH1