Harold McClelland, Gunnison Black Canyon Float Trip Report
6-21-19 to 6-24-19
It was a fly fishing, camping and white water rafting trip all in one. In an amazing place and we were very well taken care of buy the guides. The food was exceptional for the place it was prepared. I would recommend this trip to anyone with an adventurous heart.
They did everything very well !
- Overall, my trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was difficult.
- The food was amazing.
- The accommodations were good.
My consultant was Patrick Kissel.
- My consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? I hope to
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Call to Book Your Adventure
We’ll help you choose the best trip for your budget and goals.