Angler: Darren Crosbie
Date: October 8-13, 2020
Trip Taken: Steelhead Fishing in Alaska
Consultant: Patrick Kissel with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL
Great Fishing Lodge!
Matt and Rosie and all the staff were wonderful. Guides were good. Fishing was a bit spotty while I was there, but we did pretty well despite the conditions.
- Overall, my fishing trip was a great experience.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was good.
- My guide was good.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food was good.
- The accommodations were good.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes
Discover why thousands of people have trusted Outdoors International to help plan their trips.Outdoors International has a team of hand-selected fishing experts to help you book your next trip. Our job it is to help you in researching, booking and planning a great trip with one of our amazing outfitter partners around the world.
I expected big trout on this trip based on all the stories I've read over the years, and I was not disappointed! I broke my own personal best rainbow trout record at least SIX times on this trip, with the biggest being a 16 pound beauty.
I will be going again soon!