Are you looking for something to hunt during the summer? Here’s an idea for you: Hunt Germany for roe deer. You might even get a crack at a rare black roe buck. This is an International adventure, filled with history, tradition and culture. The outfitter we work with offers the best roe buck hunting in the world, and our hunters have taken a few rare black deer with him.
Roe Buck Hunting in Germany
Imagine you are in a beautiful northern German province just waiting for you to come with and enjoy the central European culture, castles, churches, and of course the world-famous beer. The phenomenal roe buck hunting in Germany just gives you an excuse to make this trip even better!
- Our hunters have enjoyed a 100% opportunity to take one or two mature bucks.
- Hunt a huge private lease that is over 100,000 acres.
- At the end of July, you can couple this hunt with a great European summer vacation with the family.
- We also have fantastic roe buck hunting in France, Hungary and Spain.
There is always the potential for a black Roe bucks when you’re hunting in Germany.
Safari Club International (SCI) approved the black roe deer as a subspecies of European roe deer – Capreolus capreolus in 2015. It means trophies of black roe deer measured after the rules of SCI will become registered at their own chapter in future record books.
When to go deer hunting in Germany.
- Roe deer hunting in Germany is May through September.
- In the winter the black roe deer often turn greyish with some striping, but the “normal” deer will look great. This happens around the middle of September.
Are you interested in booking this hunt?
PLEASE NOTE: This hunt is very limited. There are only a few hunts available , and they are often booked years in advance. This is because of the opportunity to take a black roe buck.Get Pricing and More Information