Hunter: Ben Tibbitts
Date: October, 2017
Hunting Consultant: Outdoors International
We booked this antelope hunt in Wyoming with the intention of having a fun, relaxing, low pressure hunt with a group of friends looking to get away for a week and it didn’t disappoint. From the time we landed in Casper till we left it was everything we were hoping it would be. Dirk his wife Jenn, and guides Tyler and Chad were ready to go from the minute we got to camp.
I’ve been on a lot of hunts and you know when your with an outfit that has it together. Never during the week were we missing this or missing that or people didn’t know what the other was doing. We got to camp and everything was set up ready to go, trucks, food, water, accommodations, you needed something they were on it. We checked rifles within 45 minutes of pulling into camp at around 3:30 in the afternoon and the first 2 guys were in a truck and headed to the field before the next 3 could get finished shooting in.
The unit had great pronghorn numbers and good quality so you were able to be a little picky about what you were looking for. Shooting a great representation of pronghorn isn’t a problem on this hunt, we had 5 guys and everyone had multiple opportunities at good animals. In my opinion this is a great hunt for anyone but especially someone wanting to take multiple people or a great way to get a child out in the field. Always on the move and lots of game.
- How likely would you be to refer OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL booking services to your friends and family? Very Likely
- How were your conversations with your Hunting Consultant? Excellent
- How was your Hunting Consultant’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your Hunting Consultant’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your agent? Excellent