The was exactly the type of elk hunt that I was after. A backcountry horseback archery elk hunt. Russ Meyer did a great job hooking me up with a great outfitter. Road in on horse back to amazing country just east of Yellowstone. It was me, my guide and 2 horse and a mule.
Ended up arrowhead a 333″ bull at 12 yards at about 9,700 feet. Awesome adventure and would love to do it all over again.Get More Information About This Trip
- How likely will you be to refer friends to OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL about this hunt? Very likely
- How was the outfitters pre-hunt communication? Excellent
- How would you rate the overall trophy quality? Excellent
- How would you rate the lodging? Excellent
- How would you rate the food? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your guide? Excellent
- How was the Field Dressing and Trophy Preparation? Excellent
- Were you successful or unsuccessful? Successful
- Were you happy with the overall experience? Yes!
- How physically difficult was the hunt? Moderate
- How were your conversations with your Hunting Consultant? Excellent
- How was your Hunting Consultant’s pre-hunt correspondence? Excellent
- How was your Hunting Consultant’s post-hunt follow up? Excellent
- How savvy/knowledgeable was your Hunting Consultant? Excellent
- Will you book another trip with OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL in the future? Yes. In fact, I already have.