If you’re ready for some affordable, open country, spot and stalk hunting on private ground, consider South Dakota mule deer hunting. You’ll hunt a different type of terrain than is found almost anywhere else, possibly excluding Nebraska. Badlands, draws, ag fields, sage flats and river bottoms.
If you have points in South Dakota for mule deer we can help you use them.
- South Dakota has lots of game. In fact, it’s a bit of a sleeper state for mule deer.
- Economical hunts when compared to other states.
- Archery licenses are guaranteed with no deadline to apply.
- Average trophy quality, with high success rates. A typical buck will be around 150 inches, but they can go 180 and larger.
- Hunt mule deer during the rut.
- High success rates.
- Option to combo your archery mule deer hunt with an antelope.