Hunting antelope in Eastern Montana is a sleeper. In fact, most of our hunters are blown away by the numbers of antelope they see on our Montana hunts, and many re-book year after year.
Why you should consider hunting antelope in Montana:
- Good rifle and archery hunting options.
- Not a physically demanding hunt.
- Combo options for mule deer and whitetails.
- A Pope and Young goat is a real possibility.
Outfitters: MNO1, TPO1
Mule Deer, Pronghorn Antelope Combo Hunt
The pronghorn hunting, and pronghorn/deer combo hunts are conducted in both Wyoming and Montana.
- You will be hunting the 700 region in the south-east corner of the state.
- These hunts are physically easy with large numbers of game seen.
- Success rates running between 95 and 100% on bucks averaging over 14″ inches.
- Contact us for pricing and availability.
The archery hunts are from blinds over waterholes. These can be very exciting when conditions are right and OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL hunters have had great success on this hunt. If you’re a rifle hunter, you’ll be spot-and-stalk hunting which gives you the opportunity to look over a number of bucks before you make your choice.