Lawrence O. Colorado Hunt Report
Colorado Hunting Lodge Hunt for Elk and Mule Deer
This was was my first Western hunt ever and I didn’t know what to expect. Communication with the manager at the lodge was challenging at first because their WiFi reception and signal is horrible there and the guy is just way busy. But once you are there, everything is great , from airport pickup, to the meals, amenities and the top notch guiding. I could not have been happier. Amazing opportunity rate for free range animals! I tagged out on my 3rd rifle mule deer and elk.
The communication is tough before you get there. But once you are there, it’s 5-star service. And my guide and all of the staff do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Am happy to field questions from anyone on the fence with booking with OI.
- Overall, my trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was terrible.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
My consultant was Russ Meyer.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes