Angler: James Murphy
Date: April, 2019
Trip Taken: Fly Fishing White River Arkansas
We had one day Fly Fishing 101. We then had three days float fishing and fly fishing. My fishing guide was knowledgeable on what to do to advance our skills. In three days we caught more than 150 fish with the last two being nice browns that were the largest. The guide was so helpful when we were trying to boat the fish. What a way to end a trip our last two cast being the largest fish for both of us.
My Consultant was Patrick Kissel – OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL.
My OUTDOORS INTERNATIONAL consultant’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more. Patrick was very knowledgeable, and a pleasure to talk to.
- Overall, my Arkansas fishing trip was amazing, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My outfitter’s communication before, during and after the trip was perfect, I couldn’t have asked for more.
- My guide was amazing.
- Physically, the trip was easy.
- The food and accommodations were amazing.
- Would you book another trip with us in the future? Yes
- Can we use your stories and/or photos on our website? Yes
- Can we use this in social media? Yes