Hunting Illinois Deer
Hunting Illinois Deer
Illinois deer hunting is known as a top choice for trophy whitetails.
Why you should consider hunting Illinois deer:
- Above average trophy quality.
- Our outfitters keep hunting pressure low and quality high.
- Seasons go from the beginning of October to the beginning of December.
- You can hunt from the beginning of October, through the rut, and into December.
- Illinois is a draw state, but the archery tags never sell out, which basically makes it an over-the-counter tag.
West Central Illinois Deer Hunting in "The Golden Triangle"
For the trophy of a lifetime, look know further. Hunting Illinois deer in the Golden Triangle in Adams, Hancock and Pike county.
Hunt the Golden Triangle
Adams, Hancock, and Pike County in West-Central Illinois make up the famed Golden Triangle of Illinois deer hunting.
These deer are like nothing you will have ever seen before! Located in Illinois this deer hunt is the place to be to harvest fully mature deer that make your jaw drop! This outfitter has a self imposed rule where they only allow themselves to harvest deer no less than 140″ and three and half years old!
None of these deer are in a high fence area which makes this hunt even more special. They are very thorough in all their management efforts and ensure quality bucks. Buck to doe ratio is an amazing two or three to one! They know how to grow them big with this outfitter! If you’re worried about experience this outfitter has got plenty of monster trophy whitetails to prove they have what it takes not to mention their years of experience.
The Hunting Lodge
Your home while hunting Illinois deer is their 10,000 square foot lodge. It has ten bedrooms with from two to four beds in each. There is also a 40 foot bar, and pool table. Along with all that are two kitchens that are available for your personal use as well! They provide a breakfast that is light and DIY. They also provide a sack lunch and a big evening dinner.
- This outfitter carries a long lasting scoring minimum of 140 inches. Enough to make Pope and Young every time!
- Depending on your weapon and time of year you can expect the hunt to last for five days if you are hunting archery early season, pre-rut, and prime rut. Firearm hunts vary from 3-4 days.
- Your hunt will most likely occur in one of their various food plots.
- You will be hunting 15,000+ acres of creek bottoms, ridges, big hardwood flats, government CRP, natural funnels, corn and soybean fields and other assorted food plots.
- Trips: SFO1
My wife gave me the option of an elk hunt or Kansas whitetail this year, I chose to hunt whitetails in Kansas, and was really glad I did. Thank you to the team at Outdoors International.
I truly appreciate the personal effort took upon yourself to delivery my elk and whitetail to the wild game processing and, to the taxidermist. It was your professional experience in the business that gave me the opportunity to harvest my dream elk and whitetail.