When you’re hunting turkeys in Texas, it’s not uncommon to see ten or more gobblers in a single morning of hunting. On most of our Texas turkey hunts, you can shoot two gobblers, and you can usually shoot some pigs too. There’s nothing like the rush of calling in a big Rio Grande tom.
Hunting turkeys in Texas:
- Texas turkey hunting is some of the best in the world.
- You’ll be hunting Rio Grande wild turkeys.
- Lots of birds, and low hunter pressure. In fact, current estimates are that Texas has a population of over half a million birds!
- Fall season: November through January.
- Spring Season: March through April.
- We recommend making your turkey hunting reservations well in advance to secure availability on the best ranches.
Turkey Hunts offered by Outdoors International
Discover why thousands of people have trusted us with their adventures.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.