Hells Canyon Sturgeon Fishing in Idaho
- Catch sturgeon, smallmouth bass, rainbow trout, salmon and steelhead, depending on the time of year. Check Idaho Fish and Game Regulations.
- Smallmouth bass are incredibly numerous and persistent anglers can land over 100 per day.
- This is a relaxing trip, and makes for an amazing family vacation. Bring the kids sturgeon fishing in Idaho! The water is pleasantly warm and some areas are great for swimming such as the famous Sturgeon Rock. Water toys are available for children.
- When your not fighting river monsters, enjoy the scenery, fine wines and cold beer.
- You’ll see tons of wildlife and the scenery is breathtaking.
- All trips up and down the river will be in jet boats.
- This can be just a day trip, but we suggest three days of fishing for the best experience.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Please be specific so we can find exactly what you're looking for.
Our Hells Canyon sturgeon fishing clients regularly catch sturgeon over 10 feet on this trip! Depending on the size of the fish, the fight can sometimes last up to 45 minutes. Often, the fight is so terrific that the angler is totally worn out by the time the fish is landed. Remember your camera, because the picture of your behemoth river monster provides bragging rights, and many stories to be told over and over.
The guides are very knowledgeable of the river with many years of experience on how to pilot the jet boats through the rapids. They are trained in first aid and the Heimlich method breathing assistance. They will show you how to sturgeon fish, as well as other species in the river and provide fishing tackle.Get More Information About This Trip
The smallmouth bass fishing is beyond terrific!
In addition to amazing sturgeon fishing, you’ll probably catch a TON of smallmouth bass and see lots of wildlife. Catching over 100 fish per day is commonplace. Wildlife seen along the river can include black bears, mule deer, whitetail, Wild turkeys, bighorn sheep, elk, Canada geese, bald and Golden eagles, ospreys, otters and more…
For pricing or more information about our Hells Canyon Sturgeon Fishing Trip, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-HDRE1