Lake Guerrero Bass Fishing in Mexico
- Lake Guerrero is legendary for trophy sized largemouth bass. Anglers, both men and women of all experience levels—from novice to professional—can expect to pull in 75 to 100 bass per day on Lake Guerrero; and it’s not unheard of to catch several 10 pound plus per day.
- The incredible scenery and thousands of acres of flooded timber is heaven on earth for any angler.
- A voluntary catch and release program now observed by most fishermen has made this great lake even better.
- The lodge maintains its own fleet of boats and has expert local guides. And the lake is literally a few hundred yards from your bedroom!
- Year-round fishing season.
LET'S START PLANNING YOUR NEXT TRIP
Be specific so we can help you find exactly what you're looking for.
Lake Guerrero bass fishing in Mexico has world-renowned, record-class trophy bass fishing. The lake is the ultimate bass haven, with many islands and two rivers, acres of flooded timber and picturesque stump coves, where the big fish like to spend their days. The 100,000 acre lake is trophy largemouth bass originally stocked from Florida strain bass. Ten pound bass are caught almost daily by anglers on this lake. There’s a reason that Lake Guerrero bass fishing is legendary.
Lake Guerrero is quite literally at your doorstep.
The distance from your bedroom to fishing one of the greatest bass lakes in the world is only a hundred yards. With year-round fishing, the legendary Lake Guerrero is known worldwide.
The number of record-class large mouth bass consistently caught here is astounding. The incredible scenery and thousands of acres of flooded timber is heaven on earth for any angler.Get More Information About This Trip
Catch-and-Release Bass Fishing
A voluntary catch and release program now observed by most fishermen has made this great lake even better. The Hacienda maintains its own fleet of boats and has expert local guides. Their boats include 18’ fiberglass boats, Yamaha outboard motors and trolling motors.
Also available for daily rental are rods, reels and you can purchase the “hottest baits” from the tackle shop. Come join us for an experience of a lifetime!
For pricing or more information about Lake Guerrero Bass Fishing, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-HLP2