Your New Zealand tahr hunting guides are of the highest caliber and experience. Their knowledge and expertise will come in handy as you hunt one of New Zealand’s most beautiful game animals. The guide will field dress and cape your trophy as well as provide transportation for you during your hunt. They will be a highly experienced individual that is ready to help you harvest the tahr or chamois you have dreamed of.
Each day you will start with either a home cooked breakfast or a continental breakfast. Following breakfast you will drive with your guide 20-30 minutes to your hunting destination. You and your guide will glass from the mountain roads to locate your bull. Once a bull is found you and your guide will make plans to harvest it. After you successfully make the stalk your guide will take pictures, field dress and cape your trophy. Depending on the time of year you will either eat lunch on the ranch or go back to the lodge for a lunch. Your evening will include your choice of cocktails and a three course meal. Many of our clients who go to New Zealand tahr hunting make it a combo with red stag.Get More Information About This Hunt
This New Zealand tahr hunting outfitter has two lodges that are both very nice.
- The first lodge is three bedrooms and can accommodate single hunters, two couples, or a small family.
- The second lodge is larger with four rooms and sleeps ten people.
- Both lodges include TV, laundry, Wifi, en suites. For those that wish to camp on the property in the hunting area there is a little cabin with a fireplace, bedroom, and toilet. Whichever way you decide to go the experience will be worth it!
- Breakfast will include a Continental or cooked meal with fruit, coffee, tea, water, juice, soda.
- Lunch may include sandwiches, pre-cooked hot lunch, dinner rolls, cake, water, coffee, juice, and/or soda.
- Dinner may be hot home style cooked steak, venison, lamb, chicken, pork, fish with a desert with choices of beer or wine.
- For one dinner during your stay you will go into town at one of the local bars or restaurants.
For pricing or more information about this hunt, contact us.
Ask About Hunt #OI-NZS2
There are no reviews yet.