We have been working with this outfitter for years and if you are looking for big Canadian bulls at a reasonable price then this is the one.
Recent surveys in this Game Management Zone have shown an increase of 2000+ moose over the last four years. The Bull to Cow ratio is one of the highest in all of British Columbia.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt from 4×4’s, boats and/or horses.
- The average moose measures between 40 & 45 inches, however moose in the 50 inch range are taken yearly!
- Wolf hunts can be included in this hunt as well.
- The hunt runs from mid-September to the end of October when the mornings will be frosty; when the weather gets cold the bears are gone. In the fall you can combo with moose.
- This combo hunt takes place during the prime moose rut from mid-September to mid October, when the moose are responding to calling. To find big bulls in BC you gotta be with the right outfitter in the right area.
- Success has been 100% on bulls over 40″ to date.
- 1×1 – $11,495
- 2×1 – $9,995
- With a bear for free including the tag.
*Prices subject to change without notice.
- Airport pickup and delivery.
- Hunting license and tag.
- Lodging and transportation during your hunt.
- Field care of meat and trophies.
- Trip Insurance
- Trophy transport home.
- Meat processing or transport back home.
- Alcohol (or extra trips to town to buy alcohol).
- Hotel before and after hunt.
- Airfare to Prince George, BC and back.
- Gratuities for Staff
Food and Lodging:
Top notch meals in 1st Class Lakefront accommodations with shower facilities.
*Alcohol is not included.
1×1 or 2×1 depending on how you book your hunt. The guides will match the hunt to the hunter, but physical condition does help success. We have taken guys in wheelchairs and crutches before, and can make it as hard or as low impact as you want.
Fly commercial to Prince George, BC (YXS) and the outfitter will arrange to have you picked up. Arrive the Sunday prior to your hunt and you will be picked up Monday morning.
We can arrange during hunt for pick up at Prince George Airport or provide a detailed map in the event you are driving. Upon booking your bear hunt, we will mail you our information kit. If flying, you will stay overnight and we will meet you in Prince George at 9AM on the start date, you will then be transported to camp to settle in, confirm your rifle is on and have lunch. You will then meet your guide and begin bear hunting that afternoon. Departure is in the afternoon on the last day of the hunt.
Don't Forget Trip Insurance!
With travel insurance through Travel Guard you’ll have valuable coverage that travels with you and your family. We’re America’s leading provider of travel insurance plans and assistance programs and we’re here to help you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Request a Free Quote
Suggested Gear List: