This Bahamas fishing lodge on South Andros Island is comfortable, casual and has some AWESOME bonefishing! The Bahamas are known for big bonefish, and this outfitter is known to produce.
We feel confident that if you want to go fly fishing for bones, this South Andros Island Bahamas fishing lodge is the trip for you.
- Whether you are a novice fisherman, or an expert, you will have a blast bonefishing on the flats of South Andros Island.
- Fishing season in the Bahamas runs from October through the beginning of June.
- There are a lot of opportunities for either wading or poling, depending on your preferences and the conditions.
- In addition to bonefish, you can fish for barracuda, sharks, and the occasional permit or tarpon.
- You’ll stay at the lodge and go fishing with the local guides out of flats skiffs.
- The location of the Bahamas fishing lodge is epic, and the food is great. The overall feel is relaxing, but not formal.
This Bahamas fishing lodge targets four areas of South Andros Island.
- Tidal creeks on the East Side.
- Hundreds of small keys off the Southern tip of the Island.
- The West Side of South Andros Island is known for large fish averaging 5-7 lbs with 10 pounders not being uncommon! “Let em run mon!”
- There are also inland ponds and creeks in the middle of the island.
You’ll be fishing mainly for bonefish, but there are also barracuda, sharks.
Occasionally a lucky angler will have opportunities for shots at permit and tarpon. Some areas tend to hold large groups of bonefish while others are home to larger fish in smaller groups – novice and expert anglers alike have a great time on the flats of South Andros. There are lots of opportunities for both wading and poling, depending on your preferences and conditions.
Are you ready to go fishing in the Bahamas?
For pricing or more information on this South Andros Island Bahamas Fishing Lodge, contact us.Get More Information About Fishing in the Bahamas
Ask About Trip #OI-DO2