Croatia Balkan Chamois
Native, Free Range Balkan Chamois Hunt
This is one of the best Chamois hunts in the world, hands down. This is a real mountain style hunt for native game in their natural habitat. You will work for your chamois by hiking up and down rugged sub-Mediterranean scrub brush along the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic sea.
- Free range, fair chase 3 day hunt
- Mouflon sheep can be hunted year-round, but the best time to hunt them is September through early December.
- Excellent trophy quality. Representative, Bronze, Silver and Gold rams are available.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt
- Over 95% success with a 100% opportunity rate.
- Combo with mouflon sheep.
- Guiding is 1×1, they are very professional game managers and very knowledgeable hunters. Communication is not an issue as your guides will speak English.
- You will stay in a B&B on the water! It is clean and comfortable. You will eat local food for breakfast and dinner, lunch is not included. Recommend you buy fresh bread, meat and cheese at the local shop with your guide on the way to the hunt area. Lunch will be a break on hill.
- This outfitter also offers hunts for Eurasian brown bear; mouflon sheep; Balkan chamois; red stag; roe deer; Dalmation wild sheep; feral sheep and wild boar.