Balkan Chamois Hunt in Croatia
Balkan Chamois Hunt
This is one of the best chamois hunts in the world, hands down. This is a real mountain style hunt for native game in their natural habitat. You will work for your chamois by hiking up and down rugged sub-Mediterranean scrub brush along the Dalmatian coast of the Adriatic sea.
- Free range, fair chase 3 day hunt
- Chamois season is October 1 through January. They rut in November.
- Excellent trophy quality. Representative, Bronze, Silver and Gold rams are available.
- This is a spot and stalk hunt with over 95% success with a 100% opportunity rate.
- You can combo this hunt with mouflon sheep.
- Guiding is 1×1, they are very professional game managers and very knowledgeable hunters.
- This outfitter also offers hunts for Eurasian brown bear; red stag; roe deer; Dalmation wild sheep; feral sheep and wild boar.
Unbelievable one day hunt. I thank Mat Cervantes for putting me on another awesome European hunt. I’ve been on two European hunting trips with Outdoor International and have harvested 2 Gold and 2 Silver Medal animals.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.