Why you can feel confident about using Outdoors International’s services.
- All of our Outfitters Are Vetted: An Outdoors International Staff Member has gone on a trip with this outfitter and given him or her a high rating.
- Our Rating System Includes: Number and quality of game seen, or fish caught on the trip; guide competence; knowledge of the area and the laws; adequate lodging and accommodations; quality of food; transportation to and from the airport and during the trip; safety; communication prior to, during and after hunting or fishing with the outfitter as well as their personality, etc.
- Proven Track Record/Background Check: We try our best to thoroughly vet our outfitters for any crimes, game violations, bad reviews from clients, etc. We must book trips with the outfitter for a minimum of two years before they are featured here.
- Positive Reviews from Clients: Sportsmen and women booked with our outfitters must give them a high rating in their trip reports.
- If there are complaints from our clients, they must be handled quickly and professionally by the outfitter.
- If an outfitter receives what we consider too many complaints they lose their Featured status, and are often removed from our directory completely.
As hard as we try, sometimes things go bad.
No matter how well we try to only provide quality service to our clients, sometimes things don’t go according to plan. You can get weathered out and miss a flight, we’ve had outfitters die prior to the trip, you could break your leg days before you trip…the list goes on and on. Life gets in the way, so PLEASE GET TRIP INSURANCE!
We’re here to help, and our advice doesn’t cost you a thing.