Look no further than Wyoming waterfowl hunting in the cold winter months for the quality and quantity of ducks, geese, and sandhill cranes you’re looking for! If you can’t find solid populations of mallards in other states, or Canada, a Wyoming waterfowl hunt has got you covered!
Wyoming waterfowl hunting:
- The Wyoming waterfowl hunting season goes from September to April.
- The rivers and refuges hold a high population of birds somewhere in the hundred thousands!
- Mixed bags of ducks, Canada geese, snow geese and sandhill cranes.
North Platte River Waterfowl Hunts in Wyoming
Hunt Ducks, Geese, and Sandhill Cranes in an exciting morning hunt!
If you are looking for an exciting high energy hunt for waterfowl then this hunt will prove as a great option! The blinds this outfitter uses are even heated! With high success rates for filling bag limits and not being a difficult, this hunt becomes a thrill. You will be hunting fields and/or rivers. This is also an exciting hunt as there are several species that you can harvest depending on the time of year you choose to go. This outfitter takes groups of up to seven hunters in a group.
- This hunt is not physically difficult, the weather is what might get you. However their pit blinds are heated so not even the weather will get to you! This hunt is easy enough anyone can do it!
- Hunt fields or rivers along the North Platte River in Wyoming and Nebraska.
- Season is from September to April depending on species. In the early season hunt ducks, Sandhill cranes, Canada geese, and spring snow geese.
- You will typically hunt out of eight-man heated blinds. However, they occasionally use layout blinds or A-frame blinds.
- One guide per blind.
- Nearly 100% chance to shoot your limit.
- Contact us for pricing and availability.
Your locations are pre-scouted and ready for you when you get there. The blinds you will be hunting from are pit blinds set up in corn fields. If you want an experienced outfit than can put you on lots of birds then this Wyoming waterfowl hunt is perfect for you!