Wyoming Waterfowl Hunt
Epic Duck and Goose Hunting in Wyoming
Look no further than Wyoming in the cold winter months for the quality and quantity of ducks, geese, and cranes you’re looking for! If you can’t find solid populations of mallards in other states, or Canada, this Wyoming waterfowl hunt has got you covered! The rivers and refuges you will be hunting hold a high population of birds somewhere in the hundred thousands! Your locations are pre-scouted and ready for you when you get there. The blinds you will be hunting from are pit blinds set up in corn fields. If you want an experienced outfit than can put you on lots of birds then this Wyoming waterfowl hunt is perfect for you!
Depending on the hunt you choose you can choose to either stay in the lodge or you can book your stay at a hotel in Torrington, Wyoming. The lodge is situated right next to their family owned restaurant. Meals and lodging are not included.
- Season goes from September to April.
- You will have 100% opportunity to limit out!
- This hunt is not physically difficult, the weather is what might get you. However their pit blinds are heated so not even the weather will get to you! This hunt is easy enough anyone can do it!
- There will be one guide per group. Groups range from 4-7 people.
- You will spend much of your time hunting the agriculture fields.
I have to say this was the best upland bird hunting I have ever experienced. Bud is an honest hardworking outfitter and I cannot recommend him highly enough. Thank you Outdoors International.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best waterfowl hunt for your budget and goals.