The scenery in Resurrection bay is some of the finest in South-Central Alaska! Your guide will typically set out decoys from the tender boat, and then shuttle hunters to shore in a small inflatable where they will shoot decoying birds.
- Hunt with one of the best Alaska duck hunting guides in the business. The owner-outfitter is an experienced, hard-core waterfowler with years of guiding and calling experience.
- Alaska duck hunting season is September through the end of the year.
- Good duck numbers and high success.
- This area of Alaska has some incredible Surf Scoter hunting.
- Three separate duck hunting locations to choose from: Prince William Sound; Resurrection Bay; Kachemak Bay.
Resurrection Bay can provide great sea duck and puddle duck hunting. If you’re interested, contact us today!
Ask About Hunt #OI-BSAA1