Duck Hunting Kachemak Bay
- Sea Ducks and Puddle ducks are hunted over decoys from shore.
- You will hunt Harlequin, Old Squaws, Surf, White, and Common Scoters, Barrows and Common Goldeneye, Common and Red Breasted Merganser, Greater Scaup, and Mallards, Pintails, Teal, Gadwall, Shovelers and Buffleheads.
- The large rafts of sea ducks in Kachemak bay provide for a great day of shooting and the scenery is spectacular!
- Duck hunting Kachemak bay is a wingshooters paradise and we will tailor your trip to fit you.
- Hunt with one of the best Alaska duck hunting guides in the business. The owner-outfitter is an experienced, hard-core waterfowler with years of guiding and calling experience.
- Alaska duck hunting season is September through the end of the year.
- Good duck numbers and high success.
- Hunt is motel based, with boat transportation and daily hunts over decoys.