Coastal Vancouver Island black bear hunts in British Columbia are famous for big boars! This vast area is virtually untouched and has high populations of bears….and big bears at that. In fact, this area is famous for its world-class black bears.
- Guaranteed non-resident black bear tag
- Spring Black Bear Hunt: April 1-June 15
- Fall Black Bear Hunt: September 10-November 13
- The success rate is nearly perfect at 90-100% annually.
- The average bear taken with this outfitter squares over 6 feet, although multiple bears squaring 7 ft plus are taken with a high percentage of skulls making Boone and Crockett.
- Spot and stalk.
- They also offer trophy hunts for blacktail deer, Roosevelt elk, and giant mountain lions.