Texas predator hunting is so good because there is a ton of cover, and lots of prey animals.
Why you should consider Texas predator hunting:
- Texas is crawling with predators.
- Hunt year round.
- You can hunt at night with thermal scopes.
- Combo with hogs, wild turkeys (in the spring), javelina, exotics, and whitetail deer.
Texas Predator Hunting
Predator hunting for coyote, fox and bobcats is incredible in Texas.
Predator hunting is becoming more and more popular, and Texas has some of the best, plus you can hunt hogs at the same time. When it comes to predator hunting, this outfitter knows the importance of giving a ranch some rest before you hammer the coyotes, foxes and bobcats. Predator calling to frequently tends to educate the critters and we want you to be successful on your trip. Recently, they have added thermal scopes to their bag of tricks, which gives us the ability to hunt all night long.
We can set up a do it yourself hunt that includes lodging, OR put together an all inclusive hunt with five star accommodations.
- Typically three solid days of hunting with meals and lodging.
- Hunt hogs over feeders with thermal and infrared scopes.
- Call coyotes, foxes and bobcats.
- Unlimited Hogs *must take the meat
- Unlimited Coyotes and Fox
- Bobcats (trophy fee)
- Unlimited Rattlesnakes
- Semi Guided
Texas is crawling with coyotes, foxes and bobcats. The thick brush is perfect habitat for both predators and prey, and there are plenty of both. When predator hunting, you can expect to do lots of calling with both mouth calls and electronic calls. These are some of the smartest animals we hunt and if you are up for a challenge, then this one’s for you. You are not limited to how many predators you can shoot, however, bobcats do have an added trophy fee.