Shiras Moose Hunts in BC
Shiras Moose Hunts in British Columbia
- Season is from September to October.
- The success rate for archery hunts is 75% while rifle is at 90%.
- This moose hunt can sometimes be difficult, but they use horses to help you get to remote areas.
- Trophy quality in this area is very good with a chance at a bull with a 55″ spread a real possibility.
- As a fair chase wilderness hunt harvesting an animal is not guaranteed however success rates are very high!
Quality Shiras moose hunts WITHOUT DRAWING A TAG! Trophy bulls in British Columbia ranging from 40 to 50″. Great archery hunt.
Archery season for these Shiras moose hunts in British Columbia can be action packed! If you’re looking for an intense hunt with big Shiras bulls then this is exactly what you’re looking for. These bull average from 700 to 1,000 lbs with antlers ranging from 40 to 50″. There is also a possibility of harvesting a bull at 55″! Hunting the Shiras rut is one of the most exciting hunts a hunter can take. The tags are very limited so if you want to go on this hunt you need to act soon!
For your Shiras moose hunt you can expect to hunt in this outfitters northern area. Depending on the area of the hunt you will stay in one of their four main camps. The main camp has running water and flush toilets. However the other camps are powered by generator. The rustic cabins offer comfortable bunk beds as a place to sleep. If you journey into the backcountry far enough then a tent will be used. This outfitter does their best to try and make your stay something amazing. They also provide all your meals on the hunt so you don’t have to worry about it!
They do have an option where you can arrange a ride with either this outfitters shuttle bus or the hotels. However on the hunt expect to use either walk or use horses.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.