Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunt
So many birds they fill the skies!
You will Come for a Saskatchewan waterfowl hunt and leave with an experience.
Located 30 minutes NE of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in the heart of Saskatchewan’s flyway. Saskatchewan is home to one of the largest duck populations in Canada. Expect to see thousands of “honkers” filling the sky; the fields will be so covered in snow geese it will look like it just snowed, and the sandhill crane hunting is phenomenal! Plus there are high bag limits. Are you ready?
There is no other place in Canada to experience waterfowl hunting like this.
- Ducks, Geese and Cranes.
- Located right in the heart of the migration, we don’t need to travel far to successfully hunt any species of waterfowl.
- Experienced guides.
- Accommodations built in 2010 and purchased for its location in the center of Saskatchewan’s flyway.
- Full shuttle service to and from airport.
- Upland hunting options available.
- Group rates.
- Self guided and full service packages are also available where all you need to do is hunt, eat and sleep, leave the decoys to them.