Saskatchewan Waterfowl Hunt
So many birds they fill the skies!
You will Come for a Saskatchewan waterfowl hunt and leave with an experience.
Located 30 minutes NE of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in the heart of Saskatchewan’s flyway. Saskatchewan is home to one of the largest duck populations in Canada. Expect to see thousands of “honkers” filling the sky; the fields will be so covered in snow geese it will look like it just snowed, and the sandhill crane hunting is phenomenal! Plus there are high bag limits. Are you ready?
You can expect to shoot lesser and greater Canada geese, specks, snows and Ross geese as well as a pile of ducks, mostly consisting of mallards and pintails, on any given hunt. It is very likely that in your 3 days in the field with us you will shoot each type of goose, making it easy to get that bird for the wall! We start the mornings off early as we head to the field of choice for our morning shoot.
After warming the barrels up during the morning hunt we have a mid-day break with lunch followed by a quick nap or rest. Then it’s off for the afternoon shoot, chasing either ducks or snow geese until sunset. The day is ended talking about the shoot over dinner and an ice cold drink.
Our hunters describe this hunt as: “Unparalleled…incomparable…second-to-none… these are just a few terms that have been used to describe hunting with this outfitter.”
There is no other place in Canada to experience waterfowl hunting like this.
- Ducks, Geese and Cranes.
- Located right in the heart of the migration, we don’t need to travel far to successfully hunt any species of waterfowl.
- Experienced guides.
- Accommodations built in 2010 and purchased for its location in the center of Saskatchewan’s flyway.
- Full shuttle service to and from airport.
- Upland hunting options available.
- Group rates.
- Self guided and full service packages are also available where all you need to do is hunt, eat and sleep, leave the decoys to them.