Newfoundland Moose Hunting Lodge
This is a great Newfoundland Moose Hunt
This is a premier moose hunting and fishing destination in Newfoundland, offering hunts for moose, woodland caribou, and black bear as well as fishing for Atlantic salmon and brook trout. You will be hunting on the Northern Peninsula of Newfoundland in a remote, pristine wilderness valley of the Long Range Mountains. They will spare no effort to ensure that you have the hunting or fishing experience of a lifetime – it’s all about you. Guides are experts at calling and locating moose. They will spare no effort to ensure that you have a successful hunt.
They have five lodges, all exclusively accessed by helicopter. Each lodge is fully equipped with electricity, hot and cold water, showers, modern kitchen, comfortable beds and linens – internet, phone and TV are available at select locations. The menu at our lodge’s features delicious Newfoundland cuisine prepared fresh daily by our professional cooks.
- Remote lodges accessed by helicopter.
- Abundance of moose due to low hunting pressure.
- High opportunity for success (over 90%+).
- Above average comfortable accommodations.
- Great home cooked meals.
- All-inclusive hunt. No added fees.
- Experienced and knowledgeable guides & staff.
- Newfoundland moose hunting season is September until the end of October.
Call to Book Your Hunt
We’ll help you choose the best hunt for your budget and goals.