New Zealand Hunting Lodge
New Zealand Hunting for Red Stag, Tahr and Chamois
- Hunting in primarily conducted via spot and stalk with the opportunity for some calling during the roar.
- Hunters are welcome to use their preferred weapon of choice, be it archery, rifle or muzzleloader.
- Opportunity rate for trophy red stags is almost 100% on stags up to 600+”! Regardless of your desired trophy size, you will have a great experience on this hunt with memories to last a lifetime.
- New Zealand hunting offers the opportunity to harvest multiple trophies on your trip. You can combo your red stag hunt with Himalayan tahr, Alpine chamois.
- In addition to chamois and tahr, you will also have opportunity at numerous other species on a trophy fee basis. Including: elk; fallow deer; rams; goats; sika; sanbar; and rusa stags.
New Zealand is known for its majestic, awe-inspiring scenery, tremendous hospitality, and fantastic hunting. This is a great trip for you and your significant other to experience all that New Zealand has to offer.
This outfitter has one of the largest trophy red deer herds in New Zealand.
Thanks to a highly focused game management program, the quality of these red stags is unbeatable. Couple trophy red stags with the opportunity to pursue world-class tahr and chamois. New Zealand is not restricted by hunting seasons, however our Outfitter prefers to operate from late February through August, as the seasons here are opposite from the Northern Hemisphere. This makes New Zealand hunting a great “off season” option.
First Class Accommodations
Depending on the specifics of your trip, you’ll be in in one of two lodges. Both hunting lodges provide all the comforts of home and more, including luxurious beds, modern facilities and excellent local cuisine.
Additional add-ons to your hunt include:
Fishing (lakes, rivers and ocean); Diving; Skiing and snowboarding; Countless shopping destinations; Penguin viewing; TranzAlpine Train sightseeing; High country farming experience (horse trekking, sheep shearing); Luging in Queenstown and Rotorua; Otago Central Rail Trail; Fine cuisine; Golf; Mountain biking; Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers; Kiwi spotting on Stewart Island; New Zealand’s ‘Great Walks’; Milford Sound tours; Whale watching; Jet Boating; Bungy jumping; Helicopter scenic tours; Winery tours and tastings; Visit Mt Cook (NZ’s highest mountain)sight-seeing tours; and waterfowl hunting.
Or Call to Book Your Adventure: (208) 991-4868
Thanks so very much for a great hunt and hunting experience! The lodge and the trophies are fantastic! Keep up the great work!
Bob Foulkrod | Host of Winchester Legends