Hosted New Zealand Cast and Blast
The Cast and Blast package includes five days of hunting or fishing – you choose how to divide your time between your two passions. The place, the cuisine, the camaraderie and the experiences you share with guides and fellow outdoor enthusiasts makes for a very memorable trip.
Fall season, time to combine both at our luxury lodge on the North Island of New Zealand. Weather tends to be very settled, rivers are crystal clear, the resident wily brown and rainbow trout are feeding voraciously and you can hear the unmistakable roar of the stags close by the Lodge. The crisp, still mornings make for excellent hunting conditions.
- Single-(1×1) $9,900/person
- Twin-(2×1) $8,000/person
- Accompanying non-hunter/fisher-$1,500/person
- 5 nights’ accommodation, daily country breakfast, light lunches, canapés, gourmet dinners, beverages (with the exception of the Cellar List), personal laundry service, 5 days of guided fishing/hunting and any gear needed, transfers to and from Taupo airport, a trophy red stag SCI 360-380 and field dressing of the trophies.
- Please note additional charges apply for fishing licenses and helicopters.
- Packages can easily be upgraded, extended or additional species added.
- Available March, April and May 2019.